General Which Exhaust ?

Currently reading:
General Which Exhaust ?

oriongreypunto

hi there

My punto mk2 1.2 8v has just failed the m.o.t on a leaking back box so it will need to be replaced. I was thinking about an aftermarket exhaust for a while now so i guess this is as good a time as any :) .

I dont have lots to spend on the exhaust as with xmas coming up however i have seen the 'Ashley Competition backbox' for the punto. It seems a good price and is supposed to deliver a nice tone too.

Any one have experience with the ashley ? or if anyone has some recomendations for a better one for £100 or under (y) .

I have seen a video of the ashley and read a bit about it on the punto and its supposed to be a straight fit and sit under the bumper however i have the abarth bumper on so do you think it could still fit ok and sit under the bumper ?

thanks

oriongreypunto

There's loads to choose from, I recommend a Supersprint, bit more than £100 though, but worth it (y)

Ask dave, think he can get a discount...

i decided to get a custom backbox made at a place called meercat in ayrshire in scotland , its costing £180 so a bit more than i wanted:eek: but from what ive heard they are the one of the best custom exhaust manufacturers in the country so worth the extra price(y)

Back