General Where to purchase????

Currently reading:
General Where to purchase????

kellys_eye

Scudo 1.9EL (non-turbo) 2003

Following on from my 'other' post can anyone advise me where I can purchase an in-tank fuel pump replacement that doesn't involve going through a dealership?

Following on from my 'other' post can anyone advise me where I can purchase an in-tank fuel pump replacement that doesn't involve going through a dealership?
u could try on ebay usually have them on there

Have you tried Euro Car Parts?

I've purchased brake discs and pads from them at good prices.
Their website probably won't list your part but if you call your local branch, they'll probably source it for you.

Have you tried Euro Car Parts?

I've purchased brake discs and pads from them at good prices.
Their website probably won't list your part but if you call your local branch, they'll probably source it for you.
on ebay peugeot expert page3 there is a pump says it fits scudo as well might be worth a look he has 2 types

advise me where I can purchase an in-tank fuel pump replacement that doesn't involve going through a dealership?

If it's got to be new, dunno.

If it can be used, www.1stchoice.co.uk - put in your vehicle details manually, and give only your e-mail address. Costs nothing for a quote!

Yep, got it through 1stChoiceSpares - £85 + £15 p&P (I'm in the Highlands so the extra postage is expected - aparently the £85 is a delivered price for most of the UK).

3-5 days delivery - will update when fitted.

Thanks for all the ideas :slayer:

BTW, local Fiat dealership quoted £210.......

Back