General Where to get nice side repeaters?

Currently reading:
General Where to get nice side repeaters?

One of my side repeaters is weak, the clip holf#ding it in the wing is partially broken, I could fix it, but I don't want to fix it to the point I can't get it out, I'd rather replace it. The car is dark red, so I'd like either crystal claer, or smoked repeaters. I've had a quick google, but they seem to be a little patchy on quality, anyone got any experience of buying repeaters for Stilo in the recent past? If so, where from, and how much?

I may end up getting soem from FIAT, but I want to try something different.

Anything other than OEM is going to be patch build quality and at best a lucky purchase if its going to fit. The repeater on the Stilo is recessed in, so your going to have to buy an OEM unit thats pretty much exactly the same shape and size.

Why not go for OEM, if you don't like the clear plastic then why not try tinting it yourself?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
What is thge difference between pre 10/03 repeaters and post 10/03 repeaters, my car was made pre 10/03 but the repeaters in that ad are post 10/03 fitment!

Do they cross over, or do I have to look for repeaters tagged as pre 10/03 update?

Cheers

Andy

What is thge difference between pre 10/03 repeaters and post 10/03 repeaters, my car was made pre 10/03 but the repeaters in that ad are post 10/03 fitment!

Do they cross over, or do I have to look for repeaters tagged as pre 10/03 update?

Cheers

Andy

Whats the build date of your Panda then? As they ddn't start building until Oct 03 iirc.

Erm, doesn't the pre/post 2003 refer to the Panda, namely these are for the current version rather than the classic Panda ?

Correct.

The E-Bay ad reads

Replacement for your white side repeaters of all Fiat Panda (03-),Stilo,Scudo,Idea,Multipla (04-) and Grande Punto. Exclusive crystal black side lights from MTS.

I read that as Stilos, after 2004.

Should that be read as all stilos, Pandas post 2003 and Multiplas post 2004?

Back