Styling where to get a steering wheel

Currently reading:
Styling where to get a steering wheel

have u tried demon tweeks, www.potn.com, try searching for momo, omp, spacro on ebay ands see what you can find. I have found that you can get some really good bargains on ebay, its justa case of looking. Oh you do understand in order to fit an aftermarket steering wheel to a cinq that you need a hub? Speaking of that i have one for sale in the classifieds section ;)

ive got one of a cinq s, so its not the leather one,

its also got a nasty scrape in it where it loks like sum1's tried to cut out a steering wheel lock, but its yours for a fiver plue postage,

depends how quick you want it and how good condition

BlueCinq said:
ive got one of a cinq s, so its not the leather one,

its also got a nasty scrape in it where it loks like sum1's tried to cut out a steering wheel lock, but its yours for a fiver plue postage,

depends how quick you want it and how good condition
hi blue cinq im not in no urgent need of a steering wheel im just continuing with my interior mods thats all and wondered who had what for anyway thanks for the reply :worship:

im looking for one for my cinq at the mo aswell mate after fitting buckets etc i need a nice one, the cheapest place ive found so far is demon tweeks at £38.75 for the boss and the cheapest wheel to fit that is about £45.

but im still looking tell me if you find a better place and price.

Back