Technical Where to buy - Sports Cat

Currently reading:
Technical Where to buy - Sports Cat

rich_lufc

Hey all,

Just wondered if anyone knew of a good place to get a sports cat online? Ive only managed to find 2 decent sites which offer cats which wan be welded into a custom system and not prefabricated for certain models.

Cheers
Rich

http://www.sportcats.co.uk/product_...=1416&osCsid=c220e2e231e561a086db1d9f9a053751

a link from fastfiat.com

i will be trying it soon. see if its any good. seems to be the cheapest. but may not be the best. who knows.

just realised thats been posted by J333EVO. my bad. but its a direct link to the seicento one for 1.1's

ive got an MPI seicento so what im going to do after crimbo is get a spi exhaust manifold. buy that sports cat and have a center pipe made up from cat to manifold by Custom exhausts in southw ales. 50 quid there chargin me for the pipe and 25 for fitting it all.

Last edited:
http://www.sportcats.co.uk/product_...=1416&osCsid=c220e2e231e561a086db1d9f9a053751

a link from fastfiat.com

i will be trying it soon. see if its any good. seems to be the cheapest. but may not be the best. who knows.

just realised thats been posted by J333EVO. my bad. but its a direct link to the seicento one for 1.1's

ive got an MPI seicento so what im going to do after crimbo is get a spi exhaust manifold. buy that sports cat and have a center pipe made up from cat to manifold by Custom exhausts in southw ales. 50 quid there chargin me for the pipe and 25 for fitting it all.

For full benefit, You need to fit a 4 branch manifold as that's where the power gain is.
I tried a full de-cat on my mpi and all it did is make it rev a bit easier but would have worked better with a remap.

For full benefit, You need to fit a 4 branch manifold as that's where the power gain is.
I tried a full de-cat on my mpi and all it did is make it rev a bit easier but would have worked better with a remap.

Yeah I know, Im after a 1242 supersprint manifold but cant get one!!! :bang:

Back