General Where to buy paint for car?

Currently reading:
General Where to buy paint for car?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can buy a small tin of paint or even a spray can? Its the colour Blue Azzuro i can get the paint code if needed. Its just needed to cover small bits of paint that cracked off at the bottom of my back bumper due to hitting a bump. I have tried halfords and local fiat garage and they both can not provide me with any.

Thanks

they cant provide you any?

fiat made it so they should be at least be able 2 re-produce it. halfords can make most paints so im slightly suprosed at that as well

different motor factors use different style of paints, cellulose and water based. halfords use mini mix. just phone about with the paint code, much easier for suppliers as its like a postcode v address, one code sorts it all and they wil just need to check if they have the ingredients

if you give the paint code ill check on saturday for you

yeah it was strange halfords said they couldnt find the paint code to make it, fiat said because it was a water based paint or something that they cant provide me with it :confused:!

i think the paint code is Azzuro Sprint Blue 462/a

Years ago when I lived in Birmingham there was a trade car paint supplier whom would mix you a tin (hammerite standard tin size) for a fiver or do you a spray can for 7.50 at the time, if you could give them the paint code. Useful at the time as I ran 2 YUGOS and paint was not available off the shelf - nothing was... as NATO had taken the factory 'off line' :rolleyes:

Surely there would be something similar in your locality? May be worth a mooch around Yell.com perhaps :)

Back