Where does Binki live?

Currently reading:
Where does Binki live?

Originally posted by pghstochaj

Sammiboo works for a bird sanctuary, (i think?) which means she might come and tell you off properly!

I am glad that binks is nice and safe, assumed to be tucked up in bed ready for his bed time story?

Yes your right I do work at a bird sanctuary - I am there at the min. We gets lots of birds being brought to us because of being hit by a car, most of which are left to die[V]
I think its very sad that people behave in such a way with their vehicles, afterall rabbits were here before cars, so shouldn't they be treated with more respect.

Also upon my return to work today, a ducking of no more than one day old was addmitted because a boy had pulled it out of a canal and kept throwing it in the air and kicking it, another boy rescued it and brought in, the ducking has a damaged leg and wing, it is doubtful whether it will be able to fly when it grows up!

It is upsetting but this is how society is evolving - we are suppose to be a nation of animal lovers but in the real world it is the opposite - I am sure dave will agree!

I have a bling* bling* shiny blue thing

More respect is all very well but there's not much you can do when a rabbit runs out in front of you - my guess is not many people go out trying to kill rabbits like this (probably hard work if you tried):)

As for the little buggers who deliberately harm animals they are the scum of the earth and should be executed, and I'm not an animal lover by any stretch!

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

Oh I see what you mean well that's an attitude thing I suppose

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

I am sorry, I guess I semi-joked about it although not on purpose, as said above, I would be massively upset if i hit an animal, sorry sammiboo, I let myself go unkind. I agree with you, parts can be replaced, animals of any sort can't. I have this attitude despite not being a particular animal lover.

I think I said to you before, you do a fantastic job :)

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.

I am a schizophrenic currently so please bear with me whilst I try to get rid of the 40+ personality.

As was pointed out to me by my driving instructor - you are better to run over the rabbit than swerve or brake to avoid it as you're then likely to kill yourself or another road user. No offence to animal lovers but I value human lives first and foremost ('cept evildoers). I agree there is no need to deliberately harm any life though - be it plant, animal or human and I am respectful in that sense.

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with a Smiley air freshener​
</font id="violet">

I understand the attitude you are referring to. I am personally trying to cheer myself by making humour from this. I was gutted at hitting the thing but even more p'd off at having to fork out more money on my car.

On a normal road I would have attempted to stop and miss the thing - however, on a busy motorway you cannot slam the anchors on in the middle lane for a rabbit. 1 rabbit against a multiple car pile up? I think the rabbit loses unfortunately.

brav.gif

Its a case of the worst of two evils....or just not seeing the poor sods!

Tom (AofB)

GrpN Catback Exhaust system on...rattles like f**k, but very nice!!!

Hmm yes sorry sammiboo but having thought about it it doesn't bother me to joke about it to be honest. My view is that it wasn't your fault and there's nothing you can do about it, so you have to move on and worry about the damage to your car. Sorry if that seems harsh but you ain't gonna bring the rabbit back to life.

I do have a sense of humour - trust me! But because I work where I do I have strong opinions for animals, I do not however force my opinions to others. But would it be as humourous if it was a child not a rabbit?
I don't think Wimmy is a bad person at all or anybody here, because I do like everyone on here but I just voiced my opinion. Anyway this is getting far too serious :p

I have a bling* bling* shiny blue thing

Yep just a difference of opinion I can see your point of view:)

Anyway on a lighter note check out a rabbit that will probably eat your car forget getting run over by one

http://www.jokesandhumor.com/jokes/547.html

Google never ceases to amaze me, that's top of the list when you type in "huge rabbit"!

The Dead Rabbit

A man is driving along a highway and sees a rabbit jump out across the
middle of the road. He swerves to avoid hitting it, but unfortunately the
rabbit jumps right in front of the car. The driver, a sensitive man as well
as an animal lover, pulls over and gets out to see what has become of the
rabbit.
Much to his dismay, the rabbit is dead. The driver feels so awful that he
begins to cry.
A beautiful blonde woman driving down the highway sees a man crying at the
side of the road and pulls over.

She steps out of the car and asks the man what's wrong? "I feel terrible,"
he explains, "I accidentally hit this rabbit and killed it."

The blonde says, "Don't worry." She runs to her car and pulls out a spray
can. She walks over to the dead rabbit, bends down and sprays the contents
onto the rabbit.

The rabbit jumps up, waves its paw at the two of them and hops off down the
road. Ten feet away the rabbit stops, turns around and waves again; he
hops
down the road another 10 feet, turns and waves, hops another ten feet,
turns
and waves and repeats this again and again, until he hops off out of sight.

The man is astonished! He runs over to the woman and demands, "What is in
that can? What did you spray on that rabbit?"

The woman turns the can around so that the man can read the label.
It says..... (Are you ready for this?)
Are you sure?
This is bad! Remember I am just passing it on
Last chance.
It says,
Hair Spray - Restores life to dead hair, adds permanent wave!!

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;) Photos and a 'better' avatar still to be sorted - there is always tomorrow

Sorry - lol - it was an email that I got some time ago, so just cut 'n' pasted it into here. At least it kept the topic active :)

Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, 53 plate, with options :D Angel Tuning [see ad] tuned ;) Photos and a 'better' avatar still to be sorted - there is always tomorrow

Back