Where does Binki live?

Currently reading:
Where does Binki live?

wimmy

Established member
If Binki lives close to the M6 in the Cheshire area, I'm afraid to inform you that Binki is no longer alive after heriocally hopping into the middle lane and attempting to stop me from 80mph to zero with Binki's head.

Only mederate damage was caused to my front splitter but still a few quid out of my pocket [:(!]

brav.gif

Binki is sad now another of his distant relatives dead, just think if you wasn't speeding that poor little rabbit may still be alive :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg
binkwatingforaheadrub1.JPG

I think I would be really upset if I hit anthing like that :(

Not that it's your fault of course, but i am very easily upset by damage I have caused.

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.

I am a schizophrenic currently so please bear with me whilst I try to get rid of the 40+ personality.

Originally posted by pghstochaj
I think I would be really upset if I hit anthing like that :(

Not that it's your fault of course, but i am very easily upset by damage I have caused.

----------

I am a schizophrenic currently so please bear with me whilst I try to get rid of the 40+ personality.
he was doing 80 not 70;) thought you might tell him off for that paul[}:)] or do some physic calculating and see if the rabbit would have lived if he was doing 70:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
binki3.jpg

The rabbit would definatley have lived. Naughty Wimmy

Remember speeding motorists costs innocent..........rabbits.

"The new rules are very simple, the FIA will keep them to themselves until such a time as Ferrari needs them" Patrick Head

Ok, well firstly I already had a go at whimmy for his lights on his car (which are blue) so I thought a second disagreement wouldn't be too kind. However, this brings another question into it, were the blue lights a factor in the accident?!

As kinetic energy is proportional to the velocity^2, a 10mph difference in speed leads to a large increase in kinetic energy so without a doubt, the rabbit would have survived ;) Poor thing, rabbits in the wild are always so cute looking lol.

Sammiboo works for a bird sanctuary, (i think?) which means she might come and tell you off properly!

I am glad that binks is nice and safe, assumed to be tucked up in bed ready for his bed time story?

----------

Unlucky on the splitter mate!!![}:)][}:)]

Reminds me that I may have squished one (passenger reported maybe) last Thurs!!..fortunately the Box aint low enough to be affected!!

Tom (AofB)

GrpN Catback Exhaust system on...rattles like f**k, but very nice!!!

binki didn't find it funny he disapeared half way through, i thought it was funny though seen it before but still makes me laugh:D

binki3.jpg

Originally posted by pghstochaj
Ok, well firstly I already had a go at whimmy for his lights on his car (which are blue) so I thought a second disagreement wouldn't be too kind. However, this brings another question into it, were the blue lights a factor in the accident?!

As kinetic energy is proportional to the velocity^2, a 10mph difference in speed leads to a large increase in kinetic energy so without a doubt, the rabbit would have survived ;) Poor thing, rabbits in the wild are always so cute looking lol.

Sammiboo works for a bird sanctuary, (i think?) which means she might come and tell you off properly!

I am glad that binks is nice and safe, assumed to be tucked up in bed ready for his bed time story?

It would have seen my blue lights (if they were on) and hopped out of the way

brav.gif

Back