General where can i get it from

Currently reading:
General where can i get it from

ahumbletramp

hi there,

i have been looking for ages for a steering wheel for my 2007 reg, with no joy.
tried fleabay and gumtree, with not luck. priced it from fiat with a heafty price tag of 390 quid.
i can get it re upholstered for around 200 and thats being sent to italy, but i need my car for the 2 weeks, so ia am trying to find another steering wheel to send off or if its in good shape use.

so can any one point me in the direction of any please, and what year of bravo will fit. thaks.

hi there,

i have been looking for ages for a steering wheel for my 2007 reg, with no joy.
tried fleabay and gumtree, with not luck. priced it from fiat with a heafty price tag of 390 quid.
i can get it re upholstered for around 200 and thats being sent to italy, but i need my car for the 2 weeks, so ia am trying to find another steering wheel to send off or if its in good shape use.

so can any one point me in the direction of any please, and what year of bravo will fit. thaks.

A breakers.

thanx for your help guys. i have forgot to mention that my steering wheel doesnt have audio controls.

@ ascott, i have tried my local breakers, with no joy, but will keep looking.

@ earandir, thats kind of defeating the purpose, i dont want to pay 390 from fiat let alone more for another 1, thanx for ur help, i will bookmark that for later.

@ sparkieno1, i was unsure if which other fiat models would fit mine, but will look into it.

once againthanks for your help.

The thing is, if you go to a breaker and get only the steering wheel (no airbag), there's a strong possibility that it is bent from the explosion of the bag... Your best chance is to either find a decent one on ebay, or get a new one...

Or, if you would like an upgrade, I think I saw someone using the steering wheel of an Abarth 500 on a Bravo...

The thing is, if you go to a breaker and get only the steering wheel (no airbag), there's a strong possibility that it is bent from the explosion of the bag... Your best chance is to either find a decent one on ebay, or get a new one...

Or, if you would like an upgrade, I think I saw someone using the steering wheel of an Abarth 500 on a Bravo...

the breakers round my way let u take the parts u need off urself, so i would not buy a steering wheel with a released airbag, thats just silly.

as for the abarth wheel, thats on a 2009 or 2010 bravo, which i believe fits better as there is a difference in the steering column on something like that. ive looked into that already.

Issue Number
9 - 2011

seen as some of you people are so incable of looking at a chuffin website theres an incentive. As it clearly says within that notice srs systems including warning lights are no testable. For these people who dont know what srs is:- SUPPLIMENTARY RESTRAINT SYSTEM, this includes the AIRBAG

Back