General where are they made

Currently reading:
General where are they made

lol no going to shake them by the hand and tell em what an excellent car they have made,mind you im still in the honeymoon period perhaps ive only had mine a month(y)

Give it a little while longer and you'll soon be on first name terms with the service team at your local dealer.

Last week I found some shoulder bolts when I was removing the back seat, not good.

lol no going to shake them by the hand and tell em what an excellent car they have made,mind you im still in the honeymoon period perhaps ive only had mine a month(y)

Naw, better give it a bit of time before you give any congratulations. You might want to shake someone by the throat in a wee while.

LOL! Basilicata? Prime mafia country. My old Dad is from Naples. He's got some stories to tell of when he was young and a mate and him went there. Suffice to say they took a shot gun with them in the back of his Fiat 600 just for peace of mind. :D

They must do this to all their cars. First time I put my back seats down, I found a stray screw sitting under the seat.

I found half a dozen screws, some bits of light blue plastic tubing, some thin metal poles about an inch long with a sort of cap on the end, and some washers...

I haven't found anything yet, but i'm putting my seats down later so i'll update you with my finds.

Back