Where are my boxer shorts?

Currently reading:
Where are my boxer shorts?

Just got out the combination bath/shower eaten breakfast and attempting to get dressed and I can't find any boxers :confused:

I'm sure there was a whole bunch here yesterday.

What am I gonna do? I gotta be at work soon (n)

OP
OP
Trancendental
JjPhoenix said:
wear a thong (y) lol :yuck:
I don't have of them in the draw either, they are missing too (n)

Stuart DemonD said:
Go commando :slayer:
I considered it but if I got excited for some reason as males randomly do then everyone will know about it :eek:

Same reason I dont like wearing Track Bottoms unless I really really have to.

arc

this is where i stand
In the South Park episode titled "Gnomes (Underpants Gnomes)", the Underpants Gnomes are a community of underground gnomes who steal underpants, notably from Tweek.

The Underpants Gnomes have a three-phase business plan, consisting of:

Collect underpants
???
Profit!
None of the gnomes actually know what the second phase is, and all of them assume that someone else within the organization does.

maybe the underpants gnomes have expanded into the boxer shorts market?

real men go....
tech_arnie_commando_d.jpg

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
Trancendental said:
I considered it but if I got excited for some reason as males randomly do then everyone will know about it :eek:
Probably poke someones eye out :eek:

MATT 68

Banned
JjPhoenix said:
wear a thong (y) lol :yuck:

Otherwise known as magic pants! cos they are forever dissapearing up your ass!:yuck:
If youre worried about being exposed while going commando, tie an elastic band round it!:eek: It works for male strippers:confused: !! They :tosser: and when theyve got wood they put the laccy band on which cuts off the circulation, makes em limp but keeps em big:idea: . HONEST!!!! (y)

KirstyTL

MATT 68 said:
Otherwise known as magic pants! cos they are forever dissapearing up your ass!:yuck:
If youre worried about being exposed while going commando, tie an elastic band round it!:eek: It works for male strippers:confused: !! They :tosser: and when theyve got wood they put the laccy band on which cuts off the circulation, makes em limp but keeps em big:idea: . HONEST!!!! (y)

Don't they put rubber bands round lambs tails and they FALL OFF :eek:

MATT 68

Banned
KirstyTL said:
Don't they put rubber bands round lambs tails and they FALL OFF :eek:

LOL,:D Yeah, should that happen to Trancendental he certainly wont have anything to worry about!!!(y) You do have to leave it on a lengthy(Geddit!!? LENGTH(y) ?) time for it to fall off tho, but i guarantee thats what alot of male strippers do.:slayer:

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
tie it up with a bit of string around your hips or something, then if you get a random thought going thru your head and stuff happens, it won't make a grade A* trouser tent, just quietly slip into your pocket(y)

don't ask