Where are my boxer shorts?

Currently reading:
Where are my boxer shorts?

Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
5,034
Location
NW London
Just got out the combination bath/shower eaten breakfast and attempting to get dressed and I can't find any boxers :confused:

I'm sure there was a whole bunch here yesterday.

What am I gonna do? I gotta be at work soon (n)
 
OP
OP
Trancendental
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
5,034
Location
NW London
JjPhoenix said:
wear a thong (y) lol :yuck:
I don't have of them in the draw either, they are missing too (n)

Stuart DemonD said:
Go commando :slayer:
I considered it but if I got excited for some reason as males randomly do then everyone will know about it :eek:

Same reason I dont like wearing Track Bottoms unless I really really have to.
 

arc

this is where i stand
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
19,719
Location
Manchester
In the South Park episode titled "Gnomes (Underpants Gnomes)", the Underpants Gnomes are a community of underground gnomes who steal underpants, notably from Tweek.

The Underpants Gnomes have a three-phase business plan, consisting of:

Collect underpants
???
Profit!
None of the gnomes actually know what the second phase is, and all of them assume that someone else within the organization does.

maybe the underpants gnomes have expanded into the boxer shorts market?
 
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
16,617
Location
Watford
real men go....
tech_arnie_commando_d.jpg
 

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
Joined
Sep 12, 2003
Messages
46,073
Trancendental said:
I considered it but if I got excited for some reason as males randomly do then everyone will know about it :eek:
Probably poke someones eye out :eek:
 

MATT 68

Banned
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
1,748
Location
Cannock, Staffs
JjPhoenix said:
wear a thong (y) lol :yuck:


Otherwise known as magic pants! cos they are forever dissapearing up your ass!:yuck:
If youre worried about being exposed while going commando, tie an elastic band round it!:eek: It works for male strippers:confused: !! They :tosser: and when theyve got wood they put the laccy band on which cuts off the circulation, makes em limp but keeps em big:idea: . HONEST!!!! (y)
 

KirstyTL

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
5,614
MATT 68 said:
Otherwise known as magic pants! cos they are forever dissapearing up your ass!:yuck:
If youre worried about being exposed while going commando, tie an elastic band round it!:eek: It works for male strippers:confused: !! They :tosser: and when theyve got wood they put the laccy band on which cuts off the circulation, makes em limp but keeps em big:idea: . HONEST!!!! (y)

Don't they put rubber bands round lambs tails and they FALL OFF :eek:
 

MATT 68

Banned
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
1,748
Location
Cannock, Staffs
KirstyTL said:
Don't they put rubber bands round lambs tails and they FALL OFF :eek:


LOL,:D Yeah, should that happen to Trancendental he certainly wont have anything to worry about!!!(y) You do have to leave it on a lengthy(Geddit!!? LENGTH(y) ?) time for it to fall off tho, but i guarantee thats what alot of male strippers do.:slayer:
 

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
7,344
Location
Sunderland and LakeDistri
tie it up with a bit of string around your hips or something, then if you get a random thought going thru your head and stuff happens, it won't make a grade A* trouser tent, just quietly slip into your pocket(y)













don't ask
 
Top