General wheels, road and steering

Currently reading:
General wheels, road and steering

saw these in on a white mk2 today, i'm sure i've seen wheels like that on a mk1 once upon a long time ago, but never a wheel like that, only had a chance for a quick look, so couldnt tell it the boss with the logo was integral or stuck on...anyone?

69OE0306.jpg

69OE0305.jpg

i know the alloys are proper fiat jobbies

ive seen quite a few sets in my time :p i think bushboy had a set on a uno he killed :chin:

the steering wheel is a mytery, but it looks ****e in a uno :yuck:

I've seen those alloys before, and I think they are genuine Fiat though they do look a bit like the 70's 'Alleycats'. There's a set on Ebay at the moment and the seller says they came off a Panda. I also saw a mk2 Uno with a set years ago.

Steering wheel looks all wrong in a Uno. It's more suited to a 60's/ 70's Alfa/ Lancia or maybe even a Fiat Spider. The Uno is a plastic dungeon so it needs a plastic or leather steering wheel!

Don't know... looks like there's a boss about on the steering wheel, also note that the cowling under the column has been removed.

The logo isn't right, either, bar's are different thicknesses and, although the wheels' logo is fine to be black, I doubt FIAT would design a logo for the olde steering that badly.

The alloys look very much like one of the two original Abarth choices.
The cap should be red with a silver Abarth logo.

Back