General Wheels ago ago!

Currently reading:
General Wheels ago ago!

DSC00230sm.JPG

So thats them on! Woot! :D Yes i know car is filthy!

Superb Stiloboy! I love them claws - Its true I normally hate 3-spoke design alloys but the Claws work excellently and really suit the car...........
Its one of the reasons I bought our car though i have still to get the Mrs to OK the £500 for a set of Claws - I sacrificed a good deal on the car to buy one without Claws :eek:
I'm still looking for a set if anyones got some going for a good deal?!!
With those - a set of lowered PI springs and full side moulding colour-coding I'll be sorted!

Last edited:
Lowered.... nah! i drive over about 40 speed bumps a day!

Don't spend £500 on a Claws, get them on ebay for half the price!

Gotta say i'm glad i researched my tyres, they are sooooooo quiet! Corner ok too, which i guess some folk think is important!

3 spokes, yeah heard a lot of folk say that, but i see 6 spokes?

The Asian bloke who came up to me in the garage and complimented them cheered me up no end! :D

The Negotiator proud of me? how so? he'll deny i've fitted them, or that i've even bought them, and then that Fiat don't even make Claw Alloys!

StiloBoy said:
Lowered.... nah! i drive over about 40 speed bumps a day!

Don't spend £500 on a Claws, get them on ebay for half the price!

Gotta say i'm glad i researched my tyres, they are sooooooo quiet! Corner ok too, which i guess some folk think is important!

3 spokes, yeah heard a lot of folk say that, but i see 6 spokes?

The Asian bloke who came up to me in the garage and complimented them cheered me up no end! :D

The Negotiator proud of me? how so? he'll deny i've fitted them, or that i've even bought them, and then that Fiat don't even make Claw Alloys!

You havnt said what brand of tyres you have used Stiloboy :)

1.8Stilo said:
Oh tht looks so much beta!

But i'd say thats at least a 50mm drop maybe abit more. . .
I think you'd have to go with coilovers for a drop like that. Worth it though :devil: Obviously not if speed bumps are a problem; I couldnt be arsed to risk losing the sump every 5 mins! Its close enough for me with a 25mm drop :rolleyes:

wolfracepunto said:
I think you'd have to go with coilovers for a drop like that. Worth it though :devil: Obviously not if speed bumps are a problem; I couldnt be arsed to risk losing the sump every 5 mins! Its close enough for me with a 25mm drop :rolleyes:

:yeahthat: 4x4 all the way :D not wanting to lose any of my bits just waiting to sort out coil-overs I've just found a new maker of coilovers and ime waiting for the catalogue [uk manufacturer]

Back