General Wheel trims

Currently reading:
General Wheel trims

My wheel trims will need replacing soon. The ones I got were £4.99+VAT (for four), but they don't seem to be as robust as the original FIAT ones. They seem to have been worn over time from grit, and don't look so good now. My original FIAT ones were badly scuffed from the previous owner, but didn't appear to be erroded from grit. Has anybody else found that the FIAT ones are more robust. Do you think it's worth paying £31 for a set of FIAT ones?

if it was me, i'd buy cheaper ones that looked better, even if they dont last as long :)

how long did the £5 set last?

winter ends soon, so not as much grit (y)

a YEAR! not bad at all for a fiver :D I'm not too hot on what trims are good, so hopefully someone will be able to recommend a decent set.

only advice i got is....stay away from spinners (y)

Last edited:
i payed 15.99 for mine and they are abit scuffed and scrapped.... but they look ok wen cleaned up... ther from halford (y)

bloody hell! - over 30 sheets for some wheel trims!! :eek:

id get some alloys off ebay for a bit more and be done with it!! - there were some seicento ones on there for £80 buy it now the other day....

...i would have had them myself but it was collection only, and Ipswich is a long way from North Wales!!

Wrexham_Lager said:
bloody hell! - over 30 sheets for some wheel trims!! :eek:

id get some alloys off ebay for a bit more and be done with it!! - there were some seicento ones on there for £80 buy it now the other day....

...i would have had them myself but it was collection only, and Ipswich is a long way from North Wales!!

Yeah, but for that price they're not gonna be as good as new are they, and you've got delivery/collection too. On top of that there will be a jump in insurace costs!

I agree with Wrexham man. Buy yourself some cheap trims to be going on with and save up for some alloys. Slightly scuffed or not they look better than the wheel trims. Insurance doesn't always go up - depends on your company. Best thing I ever did :).

Back