General Wheel options for the multijet

Currently reading:
General Wheel options for the multijet

RichyP

:D I need some wheels options for my multijet as these damn hubcaps are getting me down. Can people post pictures of their multijets with aftermarket alloys so I can get a feel for whats out there and also where you bought the wheels. Also what spec of wheel should I be asking for - pcd, offset etc. (y)

:D I need some wheels options for my multijet as these damn hubcaps are getting me down. Can people post pictures of their multijets with aftermarket alloys so I can get a feel for whats out there and also where you bought the wheels. Also what spec of wheel should I be asking for - pcd, offset etc. (y)

Evening
Go for 17" stilo wheels with 205/40 tyres, you will need 5mm spacers front and rear plus you'll prob want to lower the car 25mm, looks brilliant, had them on my black 54 plate panda.
There picts of it on here sumwhere (y)
I got my alloys of ebay, £250 brand new inc delivery, bargain of the century, only £42 a corner for tyres aswell, bonus.

I bought these last week of Ebay 7x15 ET37 195x45x15 £250.00 had been run for around 1000m, brand new Motorworld £299.00 Fox Racing R4, had 7x16 195x45x16 ET 37 on before but gearing and speedo out quite a bit, both sets have a little scuffing on inside fronts on full lock.ps not my car picture supplied with wheels.

Attachments

• Panda 7x15.jpg
    Panda 7x15.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 55
I think I saw those and they are 4x100 pcd arent they ?

still waiting for mine to arrive from germany :bang:

Mine are made by dezent [type N] 6.5J with an offset of 28 wont get any of the rubbing on the inside with these :)

DEZENT_N.jpg

Last edited:
Back