General Wheel and Tyre sizes Panda classic

Currently reading:
General Wheel and Tyre sizes Panda classic

pandandy

Hi everyone...
Think senility must be creeping in... thought i'd posted this earlier today but ca'nae find it. Ha!
I need some advice on wheel and tyre size please for my recently acquired and very original 1990 Panda 1000CL.
I'm thinking of having some new all-season tyres and wondering whether to splash oot and put them on some nice alloys.
I can't find any alloys ithat are 4.5J BUT... have found some ATT Gemini alloys from Oponeo that are 5J x 13" with a 30 offset and seem to be the correct fitment.
If I fitted 165/65 R13 tyres would they be OK and fit the car correctly?... I don't want them to stick oot or foul suspension or body.
Any thoughts or other alloy ideas gratefully received by this generally confused 'newbie'.
My thanks... Andy.

Last edited:
Should be about bang on. Offset is possibly a touch lower than standard but people fit Cinq/Seicento alloys which are a slightly lower offset again and they go on OK. Tyre size exactly what I've always run.(y)

Morning 'First Car',
and many thanks for your kind reply.
It's always worrying when you're spending the money that should be used for the wife's Chrissie pressie on new boots for the car:) so many thanks for the help and advice. I am reassured.
Cheers,
Andy.

Back