General What's your mileage?!

hodgy18

Afternoon all

Hope everyone is well and ready for Xmas!

Just thought I'd drop a quick question after getting my MOT.

What mileage have you done in your 500 within the last year...... mine was a grand total of 95! I put the lowness down to trying to establish the overheating heating issue, but also lack of time.

Anybody done less?

Have a fab festive time!!!

fiat500

Patinated Peter
Afternoon all

Hope everyone is well and ready for Xmas!

Just thought I'd drop a quick question after getting my MOT.

What mileage have you done in your 500 within the last year...... mine was a grand total of 95! I put the lowness down to trying to establish the overheating heating issue, but also lack of time.

Anybody done less?

Have a fab festive time!!!
I did less than that today. ?

fiat500

Patinated Peter
Having checked, in twelve months it was 7,053 for me. So now we have the high target as well if any takers. ?

the hobbler

Our lowest mileage year ever; for pandemic reasons. :(

2,296 miles
For insurace reasons, I am limited to 3,000 miles per year---the last full year before the pandemic I did 2,200 miles---420 of which were done during the first May bank holiday weekend--back down to Suffolk for the Ipswich/Felixstowe run and general running around over a beautuful few days showing people the car.

Noah500

1971 Fiat 500L LHD
571 miles since purchase at the end of August 2021, but I was away on holiday for 2 weeks of that, and it was off the road for about 3 weeks having the front disc brakes fitted so that's the equivalent of about 2,000 in a full year. I would expect to be out a bit more in Spring/Summer so let's see :)