Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other spirits

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • older drinks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
did a search to no avail

added a poll to make it easier on mods updating it
i expect Dave to delete it and remake it when all the general options have been passed

whiskeys
larger
beer
and other

i want the vote to be of brands as well :)

i drink in pubs carlsberg
@ home Stella

http://www.drinkaware.com/

Last edited:
Largers: Carlsberg, Coors, Budweiser, Tiger beer - Probably more, they are the 4 I drink the most.

Spirts: Malibu, White & Dark Rum, Perno, Spiced rum, Tia Maria, Again, maybe more.

No Vodka. :yuck:

depends how long i plan to be out for :devil:

long day(like this sat GRAND SLAM celebrations (hopefully:eek:))lager till 7 ish then vodka lime and lemonade

nuts night never the same drink twice starts with usually wkd and port or turbo shandies :eek: ends in not remembering much :(

And carling in the house

Used to be pint of snakebite and double Jack D chaser ALL day.

Mellowed now though so I like a real ale every now and then, but mainly bitter or stout.

Although I have just necked a Carlsberg.

So, pretty much anything really lol

in moderation of course

SoCo and Lemonade is what I drink when out in town and if thats not available then JD and Coke - BUT NEVER JD and Lemonade or Soco and Coke, never...

Later we move onto Kiwi Shots - the best kind.
But I don't drink much anymore.

Tom

Last edited:
In the local i drink Carlsberg coz its onlu £2 a pint :D

when im out in town im usually on the fanny pops (VK's usually coz they cheap ) but on sat i was drinking cherry vodka and lemonade which was nice- but at £7 a pop its not good for the wallet!

seen as im in the pub usually 4 nights a week i drink a lot more lager than anything else.

When im at home its Budweiser all the way!

can you still get that :eek:

used to drink that when i first started going out years ago

yeah, not many places though.

we drank it last year when we went camping, my mate brought it and when this trucker started drinking with us he said "ahh MD2020 that takes me back!" which we found great for some reason.

i started drinking it just because of him and now i really like :D £4 for 70cl at 13%, doesnt sound much but it does a fair bit for what it is

+ Cinzano - Martini
+ good red wine
+ good white wine
+ Pilsner (i.e. the only real lager)
- whisky (distillates, generally)
- English beers/ales/whatever resembles beer (beware of John Smith s - it causes a slow and painful death!)
- English cider
- silly mixtures (Red Bull and vodka etc.)

Back