Whats with???

Currently reading:
Whats with???

soap_dodger

Not gay, ecstatic!
The ads, they have only recently popped up, haven't they???

I don't see the point really, you don't get money unless someone clicks on the link, which most of us won't.

P.S I don't like 'em.

(If you haven't guessed!)

Yup - just put em on now ... server costs about to double, need to see if there is another way to bring in some cash...

And besides, it's only one under the first post, not as if it's massively intruding .. no?

Might do em as unregistered only though :chin: :D - or remove them for donated ... ;)

Oh, great, I have to put up with 'em till I get a card or a Paypal account, I'm not allowed either. (n) :cry:

jammie you can donate by sending a cheque to a mod, or pass us cash at a meet if you like.

you could donate all the money you save not using soap :p :D

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Where would we be without you Dave???

When I get paid I'll see if I have a few pennies left over and PM you to get your address etc.

Cheers Dave! (y)

P.S; I do use soap!

Last edited:
i think its wierd been under the first post, why not at the bottom or top of the thread instead of stuck in the middle?

also does it need to be after the first post of every page? gets annoying when reading threads with multiple pages! sorry to be picky! :eek:

I would happily donate a nominal amount each month to the Forum to avoid all this and help with running costs. What if we all donated say, for example, £1 each, each month. It wouldn't break anyone's bank.

Just an idea.

Back