Whats up with ripspeed...

Currently reading:
Whats up with ripspeed...

Personally i've had a Ripspeed Dvd player, did the job but was a terrible design and the software loaded looked cheap. Lasted around 8 months before it died.

And i've had a full set of alloys with their brand, hit a pothole which buckled the wheel. Had to sell the others as Ripspeed would not sell replacements.

If I were you, i'd save just that little bit more and go with a trusted brand. Both mechanical and electrical. :)

Last edited:
Every time I see a ripspeed product I always think of a spotty 17 year old in a saxo 1.1 and I think that's the problem. Anyone who been fiddling with cars will probably spend a little extra and have the known brand. I've never bought a ripspeed product before and could very well be an excellent product it's just that when someone asks me what make of stereo I had and I would say RIPSPEED I think I'ld feel just a little less cooler than I would if I'ld had said JVC lol

Last edited:
It's a bit cooler than a Tevion from Aldi. Spotty 17-year olds have to start somewhere and the pittance kids get paid these days mostly goes on insurance so it's fine for them to start with what they can afford then move on when life gets better.

Maggers. Going in through the out door.

It's a bit cooler than a Tevion from Aldi. Spotty 17-year olds have to start somewhere and the pittance kids get paid these days mostly goes on insurance so it's fine for them to start with what they can afford then move on when life gets better.

Maggers. Going in through the out door.

tevion is Medion, medion make some good stuff

Back