whats this pipe called

Currently reading:
whats this pipe called

Hose%20kit%20yellow%20106%20demo%201107%20400.jpg

silver one at the front

see now i work at b n q and put some of that in my car and and a auto mechanic ripped it out saying it was a fire hazard being over the battery positive end ?

Doubtful if you think that looks good.
thanks for comments guys .. just wondering i have these like twist on clips for the battery positive ect, and after what this auto mechanic said i dnt want ma car going up in flames lol ....would it be safe enough to have the pipe going over the top of it other wise i have to move the filter ect also whats the yellow bit between the filter and pipe
thanks

Last edited:
thanks for comments guys .. just wondering i have these like twist on clips for the battery positive ect, and after what this auto mechanic said i dnt want ma car going up in flames lol ....would it be safe enough to have the pipe going over the top of it other wise i have to move the filter ect also whats the yellow bit between the filter and pipe
thanks

Aslong as nothing is, and cant, touching the battery terminals then it shouldnt be a problem. Im guessing its a silicone pipe by the looks of it to make it a better fit from the ducting to filter.

makes your engine bay look like the back side of a tumble drier!

need to fit some to my cinq soon...but its for the cabin heater fan... atm its sucking all the heat and fumes from the engine bay (n)

aha me to it stinks inside my sei and were all forced to have the heaters on to demist the screen its awful when all you can smell is fumes

Back