Technical Whats this part called please?

Currently reading:
Technical Whats this part called please?

RG2511

Hi

Can anyone tell me what the part in the attached photo is called please or a part number? Its attached to the rail under the drivers seat on my Punto Easy

Cheers

Attachments

• 20210604_090236.jpg
    20210604_090236.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 49
Hi mate, the catch has split so doesn't move with the seat. When I the tilt and slide the seat forward the seat doesn't return to its original position. I've tried ePer but keep getting an internal error message... will keep trying

Cheers

Hi mate, the catch has split so doesn't move with the seat. When I the tilt and slide the seat forward the seat doesn't return to its original position. I've tried ePer but keep getting an internal error message... will keep trying

Cheers

Yes.. Ben has been fixing ePER all week

There other sites around..SEARCH eper on here..

Its a simple part..
No mk2/ 188's in scrapyards near you?

Ah ok. Ive tried 7zap using my vin but still can't find the part! I'll give some scrapyards a call later

Cheers

Ah ok. Ive tried 7zap using my vin but still can't find the part! I'll give some scrapyards a call later

Cheers

I think it’s all part and parcel of the seat base, most mk2 3doors have this problem on at least one of the seats it’s really not that uncommon and so a scrapped car could easily have the same problem it break soon after replacement.

Most people just live with it

Back