General whats the difference

Currently reading:
General whats the difference

parkers says group 3 but they mite be wrong i just dont get ebay im skint and cant afford autotrader i think im letting it go at alow price just hardly any interest duno why like dunno what else to do need to sell as going on holiday

Don't want this putting ideas in your head but I'm sure planty folks get their friends to up the bids a little to get the price they want, I'm totally against this.

The last thing I sold on Ebay went for £3.60, a VHS video but I was offered £5 a couple of days before to take it off, someone had already bid so I thought it was unfair so left it on.

Liam

It's getting close to what I'd say it was worth TBH, if you wanted or needed more then you could have used the reserve facility.

What are you going to do for transport after your holiday?

Liam

my mum is going to get me this cavalier l reg mint condition of her mate for me as a little pressy 1.8 lsi not too bad eh?

whats TBH???

was gona use reserve but used start price n hoped it was going to kick off more than that?

It's scarey how little these machines are worth :(

I have a Seicento SX (899cc) which will have around 47,000miles on the clock next year. I was thinking about selling it, but It'll probably only get about £500, it isn't worth selling it. It looks like I could be stuck with 39bhp for a while :(

The annoying thing is the engine is still pretty much like new!

The Ugly Duckling said:
It's scarey how little these machines are worth :(

Just had a look on www.parkers.co.uk

04 plate sei sporting, 10K miles.....................

£2890 (private good)

04 plate Ka 1.3i (70 PS engine, base model), 10K miles.......................

£3870 (private good)

well i would love an upgrade to an seicento but a have to wait till after me mot so that i know i have more than enough to cover the expense.

this i becuase the value of mine has gone down a hell of a lot

Back