Styling Whats the best mods to do

Currently reading:
Styling Whats the best mods to do

so far i have only done minor cosmetic mods... depends on the car really mate, if you have the 1.9 sporting then the remap is usually a favourite amongst owners, if not then air filters and IK's are high up on the list. :)

tinting windows? alloys? i.c.e? what money you looking to spend and what do you want from it?

All i am getting is the bog standard 1.2 Punto Grande,I dont expect much from the car i just got it for a little town car.
If i do anything to it my choice would probably be a set of alloys but if the engine can be improved i may do that as well(Not that i know what to do lol)

How come you didn't go for a bigger engine if you wanted better performance?

if you want to improve performance slightly then most people recommend a K&N 57i Induction Kit, wouldn't recommend it for ecomony, i have one on my fiesta now and it drinks the fuel. lol

mine on the 1.2 is good hasn't really changed my economy. the sound from the induction kit is really nice.

if you want to improve performance slightly then most people recommend a K&N 57i Induction Kit, wouldn't recommend it for ecomony, i have one on my fiesta now and it drinks the fuel. lol

the only reason it drinks fuel is because you keep hammering the accelerator to hear the induction noise!

the only reason it drinks fuel is because you keep hammering the accelerator to hear the induction noise!

i found that when i first got it but now i think that it has improved my mpg driving normally.

lol everytime hit 3000 rpm it sucks like an amsterdam hoe, worst mod i did so doubt i'll get one for my GPS

Back