General Whats the average price for panda 4x4 parts?

Currently reading:
General Whats the average price for panda 4x4 parts?

Right I have decided that posting this all is too much hassle, so it is collection only. If it's any help there is a guy from here coming from Essex called James2609 that wants the engine and gearbox, he said that if anyone wants anything that lives near him or will be going to the shows then he will collect the parts for them. Otherwise I will weigh in what's left over.
He will be collecting them on the 30th March
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Cheers,
Adam.

Right I have decided that posting this all is too much hassle, so it is collection only. If it's any help there is a guy from here coming from Essex called James2609 that wants the engine and gearbox, he said that if anyone wants anything that lives near him or will be going to the shows then he will collect the parts for them. Otherwise I will weigh in what's left over.
He will be collecting them on the 30th March
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Cheers,
Adam.

I'd like the instument cluster/pod please if you can let James have it thanks :)
PM me about paying for it though :)

I'd like the instument cluster/pod please if you can let James have it thanks :)
PM me about paying for it though :)
If you send me your email address I'll send some pics for you. The cluster is there but is missing the clear glass, are you still interested?

Would anyone be interested in any parts from the engine, carb, dizzy, leads etc. I can post these no problem

Back