General Whats the average price for panda 4x4 parts?

Currently reading:
General Whats the average price for panda 4x4 parts?

Jumpinjacks

I will be breaking a panda 4x4 but have no idea what to sell each part for, as I can't find alot on ebay.
Any help please?
Honest help, before anyone says they sell for bugger all and I'll buy them off you lol

It will depend which part, its condition, and how many people are looking for it at the time you're selling. There is no handy pricelist.

99p start on Ebay, no reserve, reasonable postage (on postable stuff), and they will achieve whatever the market can stand. (y)

Why are you breaking it anyway - can't it be saved??? Many of them can still be saved (n)

Last edited:
It will depend which part, its condition, and how many people are looking for it at the time you're selling. There is no handy pricelist.

99p start on Ebay, no reserve, reasonable postage (on postable stuff), and they will achieve whatever the market can stand. (y)

Why are you breaking it anyway - can't it be saved??? Many of them can still be saved (n)
It's not a whole car anymore, there is no shell

i was sold a 4x4 gearbox for £100, so that would be a start i guess... ?

is the prop shaft all complete? or has it been broken down into its 3 lengths.? i am just interested...
Yes the propshaft is all complete, I have noticed that the rubber ( cv boot type things ) have split though, so would need replacing.

Back