General Whats the average price for panda 4x4 parts?

OP
OP
Jumpinjacks

Jumpinjacks

Right I have decided that posting this all is too much hassle, so it is collection only. If it's any help there is a guy from here coming from Essex called James2609 that wants the engine and gearbox, he said that if anyone wants anything that lives near him or will be going to the shows then he will collect the parts for them. Otherwise I will weigh in what's left over.
He will be collecting them on the 30th March
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Cheers,
Adam.

james2609

That escalated quickly...
I don't remember saying that! ;) hehe!
Yes, if you guys want anything please let him know and I can bring along to the camp or shows. Can't let good parts go to waste now! :)

panda panda

AKA CLS
Right I have decided that posting this all is too much hassle, so it is collection only. If it's any help there is a guy from here coming from Essex called James2609 that wants the engine and gearbox, he said that if anyone wants anything that lives near him or will be going to the shows then he will collect the parts for them. Otherwise I will weigh in what's left over.
He will be collecting them on the 30th March
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Cheers,
Adam.

I'd like the instument cluster/pod please if you can let James have it thanks :)
PM me about paying for it though :)

OP
OP
Jumpinjacks

Jumpinjacks

Would anyone be interested in any parts from the engine, carb, dizzy, leads etc. I can post these no problem