Whats that song called!!!!!!!

Currently reading:
Whats that song called!!!!!!!

A good few years ago, back when blur was in the charts someone ripped off their song 2 and put it to some strange rap/hip hop lyrics, the video had two skater girls walking around looking dam dam dam fine (from what I can remember, I was about 16 at the time) one had a tatoo around her belly button. The video was in black and white.
Its driving me crazy trying to think what it was called, I'm board at work and have spent the last two hours on you tube racking my brain about this.

can anyone help, please, I'm too young for the white van and self hugging jackets. please save my sanity:eek:

From Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_2

Cover versions

The song has been covered by a number of artists, including:

* During live performances by American bands Weezer, Wallflowers and Plain White T's.
* Plain White T's recorded a version which is on the Fearless Records compilation Punk Goes 90s.
* Neo-Nazi band Kremator does a cover called Song 88.
* AFI covered the song as the traditional first song of MTV's 2007 New Years special.
* My Chemical Romance for Radio 1's Live Lounge.
* British rapper Plan B covers the song during his live performance, adding in his own rapping verse before the first proper verse of the song.
* French bands Dionysos and Louise Attaque covered the song during Taratata (TV). You can also find a concert performance on their live DVD's: Y'a-t-il quelqu'un ici from Louise Attaque and Monsters in Live from Dionysos
* Brock Landers sampled the songs with his dance songs S.M.D.U.
* The German Punk Band Die Toten Hosen played this song on their 2005 concert "Heimspiel" in Düsseldorf.
* By David Desrosiers, Matt Brann and Craig Wood In An Avril Lavigne's Show.
* By Earl Okin on his 2002 CD Sex Symbol & Musical Genius

This video bears striking resemblances to Blur's video for Popscene.

Back