What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Is that what you meant?

not the interviewer wouldnt of minded the receptionist though :yum:

Didnt mean to dislike your post, running the desktop vers of ff on an iphone is a messy business.

grats on the interview and the nailing of the interviewer!
"i can tell you i dont have any money, but what i do have is a set of skills" ;)

sure you should be selling phones? :p

lots of people getting new jobs (y)

I got a call today regarding the Final Interview for my new Assistant Managers job today.. Im the only candidate left, and its not a interview, but a sit down with the manager to discuss the future of the Pub and how we are going to progress in the future :cool:

Got the new Discs fitted onto the astra today. Thought it was quite funny when i measured the rear disc I was putting on, Its Bigger than the front discs on my old punto :eek::D.. Stopping Power (y)

baby and GF are home as of this afternoon :slayer:

Now prepare for sleepless nights :p

a guy was found hung in a woods nearby on new years day. turns out this is the same guy who tried ripping my car door off because we wouldnt give him a cigarette (i dont smoke fyi).

Karma, baby!

Maybe its just me, but someone dying, no matter who doesn't make me smile, quite sad if he has killed himself.

Russ did you borrow Eklipze's spring compressors? Mine are still free if you need them
My smile, going to the reptile shop today to go pick up yet another edition to the collection ;)

Let us know if you need a hand (y)

When you free new week? :p

Russ did you borrow Eklipze's spring compressors? Mine are still free if you need them
My smile, going to the reptile shop today to go pick up yet another edition to the collection ;)

Yeah I've got Eklipze's, picked them up when i dropped off his Ramps on Monday.. and ive just noticed he's posted below while im writing this :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He's got mine, whatcha getting?

Fair enough, and im getting a fire salamander
Looks like this fire salamander.jpg

Back