What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

hey its for 22" inch 1 gram strands! with discount! shouldve went to india and shaved the hair off those women myself, wouldve saved the middle man hahaha the money was gonna go on my car but it gets serviced on wed so not gonna spend money on it cosmetically til its fixed

i get a haircut twice a year if im good basically when it starts melting, is when ig et it cut next cut will be in 2 weeks its melting now but got something going on so need to not look like a untendered ****

Forgot my smile!

Going car shopping on Tuesday with my parents, brother can get a new motability car, hopefully I can get them agree to something less **** (possible?) than the Dispatch we have now!

photo-1.jpg

Its just poverty stricken indian womens hair thats been bleached lol, daylight robbery

Hair looks good, but damn £200?! the person that trims my hair says its the best condition hair she sees.. heh i do nothing to it, in fact i abuse it.. when wet i brush it to get all the knots out.. just tie it back and let it dry out naturally... only thing i do to it is wash it every night with head and shoulders shampoo (which is apparently the worst stuff you can use).

anyhoo my big happy happy is we have started work on a pit!!! no more lying on our backs to work on cars! WOOOOO!!!!
cost £100 for the bricks though! :/

Last edited:
Back