What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Wendy got the washer problem sorted at work! :D

Wendy saying how she's gonna miss me at work, our chats and banter, made me smile. :)

and the fact she's has been receiving emails off the CEO asking if I have a job yet... Richard failed his probabtionary period and it's been extended, and today he broke the confidentality (sp?) policy! So maybe she's going to ask moi, maybe? :)

Oh you can add these to my smile list...

3.jpg

photo1.jpg

Nephew is back from hols today been two weeks - Missed him

Also fitted my Cosmic centre caps on the Imp (y)

Attachments

• DSC00698 (2).JPG
    DSC00698 (2).JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC00700 (2).JPG
    DSC00700 (2).JPG
    151 KB · Views: 14
camped out last night in the landy, walked up a mountain this morning, then had a good afternoon with my dad changing the discs and pads on the clio (the easiest job in the world!) :)

Called in to see my mum this evening.

a randomly brilliant evening :p

went to pizza express.... but they were fully booked and didnt have a tale till nearly 9 :eek:...

so we drove to asda... and got some bits... then drove to ponte park and laid on a mound eating them.. then i was surprised by the ben and jerries that he pulled out of his bag omnomnomnom :yum: (double choc chip as well ;)).

then we laid there for a bit.... then walked round... and then it got dark and we just laid there and chilled in the middle of the (slightly damp) field (y)

Bought myself a new axe :D

Congratulations karbine!

Attachments

• Hofner_Verythin.jpg
    Hofner_Verythin.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 14
congrats kerwhatsit

my smile?

6376_111751079734_517509734_2255338_3734146_n.jpg

sick duel screen set up :slayer: (bad quality pic cos i uploaded it from my mobile to facebook and it goes funny for some reason)

pc is for using internet and mac is for adobe cos i cant go on CS4 while on the net cos it tells adobe it aint a legal copy :eek:

Oh right. How does that work then? So they are not linked up?
Looks a really nice laptop though, I saw the link you posted earlier from play.com.
blu-ray :O

I can't mix, my car is off the road with no oil pump

One screen is a laptop, the other is a PC. And the link you are referring to was posted by Helz, not kayl0rz :p

Back