What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Re: What's made you grumpy today?

Had my 4th and 5th bite from my girlfriends christmas present (fire skink) last night, little bugger is never going to be tame!

£300 :eek: Ok i'll ssshh about the £150 qoute for brakes.. :( I cant believe its £300, full service and MOT on my Astra is only £200, the Punto was £80 :confused:

Get a list of what needs doing on the car and get qoutes from other companies.. You can save a serious amount of money hopefully.

I hope so at that price.. if not, i'd be asking for it doing for free.
Service an Abarth.... lovely inflated costs lol

Stressing over exams:(
Struggling to revise because i keep getting stuck on questions etc.:(
Car fuel warning light is on at only 337 Miles(n)
Motorway driving has just killed the mpg. I get around 60 mpg normally but only 40-45mpg on motorways.

My grump:
People joining the motorway at 40-50mph and skipping over to lane 4:mad:
I saw them join the motorway then whoosh!
All four lanes. I only just missed them and the car behind me barely missed them also. So close. moderate traffic at the time. lucky there wasn't a crash!

got an email saying my tutor wants to have a meetingl with me on friday to talk about the position he is offering me, thing is i'm at home which is 200 miles away :(

Last edited:

Had a new bathroom put in just before Christmas, and I have just walk in the house to find water dripping through my kitchen ceiling from said bathroom. Looks like it's a joint that's buried under the tiles too.

Kitchen ceiling is well on its way to being knackered.

Pissed off does not even come close

Last edited:

Had a new bathroom put in just before Christmas, and I have just walk in the house to find water dripping through my kitchen ceiling from said bathroom. Looks like it's a joint that's buried under the tiles too.

Kitchen ceiling is well on its way to being knackered.

Pissed off does not even come close

:hug: Welcome to our world

Back