What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

And! Its £300 to have my car serviced, for gods sake :c

£300 :eek: Ok i'll ssshh about the £150 qoute for brakes.. :( I cant believe its £300, full service and MOT on my Astra is only £200, the Punto was £80 :confused:

Get a list of what needs doing on the car and get qoutes from other companies.. You can save a serious amount of money hopefully.

does that include cam belt?

I hope so at that price.. if not, i'd be asking for it doing for free.

<grump/>

To their credit, I just (finally) got around to ringing T-Mobile and they cancelled the bill :)

What happened:
My bill would have rolled over during the slightly-longer new year holiday, so I put in the port request a bit early (asked when I got the PAC if I should do this - he said yes) as I didn't want to be changed for another month.
They took this as early termination, and charged me for it (7 days left out of 18 months!)
Explained this to them, and it should be cancelled now - not reflected on their website, yet...

f5.gif

Added to my grumpyness today:
Chav speak, young people who can't be bothered to learn so much as to spell their name correctly.

=

chavv speek, young peepl hu cnt b bovverd 2 lern so mooch as 2 spell theyr nme crrectly

It's not hard to learn to speak your own language, it's a basic skill. In a couple of years they may not even be able to feed themselves.

Milo our boy cat keeps trying to have sex with our baby's soft toys
He needs to calm him self down, or he's out. :mad:

Back