Currently reading:
General What's it worth???

VERY pie in the sky this, but...

Sei Schumacher 01 (Y) in yellow
23500 miles
1 previous owner
Recent cambelt, fluids, etc.
4 months T & T
No service history though, as it was serviced at the garage the bird I got it off dad owned.
Had one side painted after some buttplug keyed it.
Could do with a pair of tyres.
Whole back end Dynamat Xtremed
Could throw in the custom FG 2 x 10" sub wheelwell enclosure

My_Sei.JPG

Hmm...............about £2 -2.2K maybe? It would be worth a few hundred more if it had a full MOT :)

exactly my estimate chaos, you would be very lucky for 2,200 especially with no service history

The Dynamat has got to be worth about 100 quid on its own too.............

Dynamat does not increase the value of the car.

Don't use Parkers. They over estimate. Thats what you get when it is written by the same peeps as the Sun. Try CAP or Glass's. A lot more accurate.

smurfhead said:
Dynamat does not increase the value of the car.

Don't use Parkers. They over estimate.

It depends on who's looking at the car. If you're into ICE, then Dynamat Xtreme would add a small amount to the value :)

And I was always told Parkers underestimated a car's value..........:chin:

Nope ICE usually doesnt effect its value, in most cases its taken out and sold seperately

Someone had been misleading you on Parkers :p

AppleSei said:
in most cases its taken out and sold seperately

You can't transfer Dynamat :) Once its stuck, its stuck :)

Paul would have spent a 3 figure sum (or thereabouts) just on the stuff.
Put it this way, it would be a selling point to me :)

AppleSei said:
Someone had been misleading you on Parkers :p

That means that 90% of the Cinq Sportings for sale around me are way overpriced then - they are a bit higher than Parkers, and if Parkers overestimate..................:chin:

chaos said:
That means that 90% of the Cinq Sportings for sale around me are way overpriced then - they are a bit higher than Parkers, and if Parkers overestimate..................:chin:

Yep more than likely to be overpriced then :)

chaos said:
You can't transfer Dynamat :) Once its stuck, its stuck :)

Paul would have spent a 3 figure sum (or thereabouts) just on the stuff.
Put it this way, it would be a selling point to me :)

I am not familiar with dynamat but you know what it is.....but not for every tom, dick and harry. They wouldnt give a rats ass if they didnt know what it was. Like i didnt know what it was, if i was to view Pauls car with a view to buying and he mentioned it, i wouldnt be bothered about it, i would want the car for its current market value as a car, not for a car and its ICE, and in most cases sadly, this isnt taken into account when buying or selling

Last edited:
Back