General What's it worth?

Currently reading:
General What's it worth?

Cysne

I have a 2001, Y Reg, Sprint Blue Sporting Punto,

The body works in near perfect condition, just a couple of stone chips on the bonnet, normal for a car of this age, i guess.

Interiors good condition, a little nick on driver side seat, but it's just a stitch that come undone.

Ok tyres, 3-5 mill on each, back 2 alloys perfect, slight scuff from owner before on front

Radio with 8 CD changer, sunroof, etc.

Does 50mpg which means about 450-500 a tank.

91000 Miles, full service history, with last big service at 89k (£350 worth of stuff done)

Mechanicly great, had everything that was not quiet right fixed by a main dealer, 2 months or so ago.

11 Months MOT, 12 Months Tax.

I looked on parkers etc, they say about 2k dealer,

So what will it be worth?

Last edited:
I'm afarid the answer is as much as anyone is willing to pay for it!

Parkers and other such guides are exactly that: Guides. Try looking at other similar Puntos for sale in your area and further afield and see what they are fetching. Bear in mind that they may well sell for less than the advertised price.

If you are intending to sell, good luck.

As above, best bet is look on the likes of autotrader, classifieds on here, etc and see what similar vehicles are going for and base a price on that. If it was a Mk2b with about 1/2 as many miles I'd be Pm'ing you right about now ;)

As above, best bet is look on the likes of autotrader, classifieds on here, etc and see what similar vehicles are going for and base a price on that. If it was a Mk2b with about 1/2 as many miles I'd be Pm'ing you right about now ;)

Ha!

I can forge the log book with a bic biro :p.

Will do,

Ta. :eek:

Back