General What's it worth??

Currently reading:
General What's it worth??

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile_306

Hi guys, I've got a Cinquecento here that has popped its head gasket and I think I'd rather just get rid if I can still get a decent amount as it is.

The pictures don't bring it up but the bodywork isn't mint, for some reason the paint on the passenger side rear quarter is really custardy yellow whilst the rest is a much lighter shade.
There's also some scratches, a dent in the passenger door and a dent on the bonnet but I've had a look at this and I'm prett certain it'll pop out with some fettling as none of the paint is damaged either.

I can't remember what the hell the mileage is, which I know plays a big part in it's pricing, I'll take a look later this evening but for now lets say around the 60,000 mark. It's a P reg 1996 and has MOT til Feb 2009.

Pics:

PIC-0025.jpg

PIC-0026.jpg

PIC-0027.jpg

PIC-0030.jpg

PIC-0031.jpg

Also, can anyone identify the wheels? They have the Abarth logo on the centres but I think these have been added by somebody. I'm wondering whether it would be better to try and source some original cinq alloys cheaply or even some steelies and paint them white as I saw this on another members cinq and it looked quite smart. How much do you think I could sell the alloys for on their own, the tyres still look almost new with loads of tread and they're all matching Pirellis:

PIC-0029.jpg

It also has a Remus backbox, again is this worth anything sold seperatley?

PIC-0028.jpg

And finally it has an aftermarket Ripspeed steering wheel but it's not chavvy looking at all, looks quite nice actually, not that different from the standard one. I forgot to get pics of that but it's wrapped in leather and looks high quality.

The battery hasn't got enough juice left in it to start the car as its been standing a while but with a jump it'll start and run fine. It's literally just the head gasket that needs doing, all electrics etc are fully functioning, can't see any rust either.

Here's some mayo :) :

PIC-0022.jpg

So what's the verdict guys?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back