General What's it worth?

Currently reading:
General What's it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there - I just wondered if I could pick your brains? :D

I wondered what my sei is worth? :confused:

It's a 1999 Seicento S.

In BRIGHT red - It had a respray about 2 1/2 years ago and has body coloured bumpers.

The interior is very tidy and there's very little wear on the drivers seat :D It has an MP3 CD player too :D

It has all round tints and 15" Team Dynamics alloys :D (although 2 have a kerb scrape :mad:)

The engine is an 899 and has done 98,000 - it still runs as smooth as anything :D Infact, its at the best i've ever heard it at the moment :rolleyes: It had a new head gasket in 2006 and it's also had a full set of new tappets.

The exhaust is a centre exit, Custom Chrome one :D

It had a replacement petrol tank back in 2006 (standard Sei recall notice - replaced by Fiat)

Its recently had: New brake discs and pads, rear dampes, rear shoes and a new handbrake cable

Oh, and I'm a member of the IAM - so it's been treated nicely and is well loved and It's serviced regularly. :D

I'm sure there's more, but I can't for the life of me remember :D

Piccys:

P1020290Small.jpg

FiatRear1_4smaller.jpg

fiatopen.jpg

Fiatback.jpg

sei-1.jpg

P1000365.jpg

Any help is much appreciated, thank you (y)

£600 as it is

Despite an obvious looking after Its fairly high mileage for an 899 and there wont be many takers for one with 98k it is only a poverty spec S model as and its an 899

You would get more selling off the mods, returning to standard then selling

Are you selling? Stick in classifieds with best offer, it weill be hard to pricematch with places like ebay as this is modified

Last edited:
How much was you expecting? Its an early sei and a base model, early sporting models with lower mileage are going around the same price and they have more equpiment

Its best to sell all the mods off individually you will get more money honestly :)

We all would like that but sadly mods, in the majority of cases do not add a value to the car, which is why a lot de-mod to standard and especially to a cars like these which dont have a good depreciation rate anyway.

You can always ebay it with a reserve and hope it is met

Yeah, I guess so. It's just such a tidy little thing :rolleyes: I'd hate to see it go for less than I'm happy with

Aah well, I'll have a think - Thank you for your help :D

Are you selling? Stick in classifieds with best offer, it weill be hard to pricematch with places like ebay as this is modified

Didn't see this before...

I think I am, yeah - but based on the price, I need to have a serious think about it. I guess though, all you need is that one person to fall in love with it, like I did... :rolleyes:

Watch this space guys - it may be up soon (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back