Whats da **** is up with the forum

Currently reading:
Whats da **** is up with the forum

all day its been going wrong!

i keep getting this message

wdaf.JPG

every now and then it will work, and ill think "whey, we're back in buisness" but then my sig and avatar wont show, and then it wont work again :mad:

stu says he hasnt had any prob, so i just wondered if anyone else has, or if its just me?

and if it is just me, whats causing it :chin: :confused:

Last edited:
and this is happening on Firefox, Opera AND I.E :mad:

and i was on the Corsa website because of that Corsa with Brava lights thing :p not throght wanting to be there :D

Ben R said:
Perhaps Dave's hacked you for making the remark about his orange punto! :p :D

yes, because dave is a well known H4><0r ;)

its only this site, surely he ben wouldnt be happy with the mods abusing stuff like that :p

and when did i take the mick of his punto :confused:

its his blue ones that the joke :p

serin said:
yes, because dave is a well known H4><0r ;)

its only this site, surely he ben wouldnt be happy with the mods abusing stuff like that :p

and when did i take the mick of his punto :confused:

its his blue ones that the joke :p

Oooooooohhh! Your now Daves b1tch! :p :D

Ben R said:
Perhaps Dave's hacked you for making the remark about his orange punto! :p :D

"his orange punto!" Dave don't have a orange Punto :confused: , I have one though :D, so whats this remark?

serin mine has also had the same problem. You connect through firefox like me, have you had the current update as there is problems with it which mozilla are aware of

AppleSei said:
serin mine has also had the same problem. You connect through firefox like me, have you had the current update as there is problems with it which mozilla are aware of

dont think its aproblem with Firefox as its happening with Opera AND I.E aswell in thier own way

Opera says cant connect ot server, and I.E takes me to MSN search and asks if i spelt it wrong (and no, i havent!)

Back