What you up to today?

Currently reading:
What you up to today?

recovering from sunburn and trying to convince TashyG to put my cornrows in again in such away that I won't have to have them touched up for two weeks! Yay. I love them, and Jamie is just glad they're not dreadlocks...yet *cackles*

like plaits that are flat to your head... um. miniture french braids? I will take a photo and post it after they are tidied up.

hello ive been fitting my peco big bore 4 exhaust most of the day (y)

Image020.jpg

dave said:
bathing trav never got rid of his dreds so i went out bought some hair clipers, now trav has got a skin head bum :eek:
arrrrrr poor trav bet hes loves it now we gone he gets a lie in :D

KirstyTL said:
recovering from sunburn and trying to convince TashyG to put my cornrows in again in such away that I won't have to have them touched up for two weeks! Yay. I love them, and Jamie is just glad they're not dreadlocks...yet *cackles*
i'll do them tonight! they just take so long!!! and i get bored easily...these better last...im not doing them again this week!!!

Cool. Sorry I had to take them out. they got a bit scruffy and mum wouldn't let me out :( :eek:

hmmm..... haha..... i had my hair in braids once... didnt look that good only had them for a few hours....but when i took them out my hair was kinda wavy and it look wicked :) oh yeah... i am male just incase anyone else thinks otherwise

Back