THE BLUE BUG
Found this, personally i really like

14" 4 x 98mm. Offset is 35mm. <------ Will they fit my sei

Attachments

• abarths.jpg
    abarths.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 96
yep abarth wheels are 14" 5.5j wide, how wide are these wheels

i think 35mm is the offset of the abarth wheels, or it is somehwere close to that, it says it on the wheels buwt its too cold to go outside :eek:

But there not Abarth wheels just the centre caps are Abarth, I think there are only two types of Sei Abarth alloys and they aint one of them, so your right you will be the only one with those

they look good what rubber you puttin on there

BB

its around £210 for the rims, no tyres (could be worse).
Shipping probably biggest problem, is around £20 in america, although that is one big country, waiting for reply from them to clarify delivery to uk/ireland.

lol, yeah, they just replied, they have around 15 sets of these wheels but they also have other abarth wheels in 13" 14" and 15".

total including postage would be about £330, which imo for abarth rims that are gona be very rare in uK is pretty good.
What ya think??

Would use them in summer just, get some cheapish tyres since roads be dry anyway so tyres wont really matter, then come winter stick the sei 13" alloys back on because the grit etc eats the s**t outa alloys

they are nice and they will fit a cinq as my fiat option pack wheels are 14x5.5 with 34 mm offset and they went straight on with no spacers and have never rubbed even though its lowered 40mm with 185/50 tyres on them

And thats a good price really for my second hand wheels with two new tyres it cost me just over £300 so considering there new that aint bad as tyres are only about £60 each well £56 fitted over my way

Back