Styling what you think?

Currently reading:
Styling what you think?

saw these wheels thanx to a post on this forum

was wondering if anyone can photoshop these wheels on my car? and if i decided to get them and they do fit what size should i go for 13s or 14s want a euro look its dropped 70 front and 50 rear dont know if 13s would look ok?

5898minatorb.jpg

i know there are ppl on here that can do a better job than me but i thought i`d give it a quick go. im no good at puttin wheels on :p

Attachments

• pauls sei back modded3.jpg
    pauls sei back modded3.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 48
i cant belive you seem to be getting rid of every little bit of orange on your car!! now the wheels, only rubbing strips next!!!

i hope not, then itll just look like a big non-desript black blob!! i sya hail the orange, and bring back that little bit from the front bumper (y)

i still git the orange front bit just wont fit, getting confused now only ideas i hve bout moding the car involves taking the orange theme out :(

serin said:
i cant belive you seem to be getting rid of every little bit of orange on your car!! now the wheels, only rubbing strips next!!!

i hope not, then itll just look like a big non-desript black blob!! i sya hail the orange, and bring back that little bit from the front bumper (y)

Some major interior re-working is needed. Maybe install some screens too. Mags seem to like that at the mo

lol dont forget paul, i want your seats :D;) oh and by the way, good luck trying to get a 15 in the back unless you take out the rear seats.
if you manage it without taking the seats out, tell me :D

Back