what you doing today ?

Currently reading:
what you doing today ?

out in newcastle last night, got back for 4am, then up again at 6,30am for an explore of a cinema that closed in 1976!!! :eek:

DSCF5901.jpg

DSCF5906.jpg

wow, love old cinemas. not jesmond is that?

what've i done today.. shook off me hangover from sisters birthday party night before, then went off exploring a mill.

DSC_1098Medium.JPG

awesome fun.

today i got up early :eek:
lol and then went out to put a new barrell and piston kit on my bike and put some new racing reeds in aswell, tinkered abit with the carb to get it running right...still running lean :bang:
oh and i went to do some golfing at the driving range got 150 :cool: lol once... haha :p
got home knackered....
am i lazy compared to you lot :rolleyes:

Well i've been surfing the net as havent had internet access for what seems like ages :eek:

well i spent a loads on my girlfriends birthday present had to choose with her bracelet or going out on saturday nite

couldnt let her down so im stoping in on saturday night now

how nice am i ? lol BTW the bracelet came from Ernest Jones so gives u a idea how much it was lol

well i spent a loads on my girlfriends birthday present had to choose with her bracelet or going out on saturday nite

couldnt let her down so im stoping in on saturday night now

how nice am i ? lol BTW the bracelet came from Ernest Jones so gives u a idea how much it was lol

oh and you made a new FF friend and have nearly gained a keyring - what a good day you're having :p

Revising all day for an exam on Friday that I have to pass, well I could fail it, but it would be a setback :rolleyes:

Same again tonight (after Hollyoaks that is:p), tomorrow, tomorrow night and day after that and night after that. I figured that I can knuckle down this week and then at the weekend enjoy the two major sporting events and hit the town :devil:

i no im having such a wonderful day what could go wrong lol

:O i know the post will go on strike and i wont get the keyring :O:O OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol

oh no, doesnt bare thinking about

i'm sure as its sooooo special it will get to you, if I remember to post it as i've supposed to have posted a few things recently and seem to have forgotten ... old age is creeping in, or the fact i've got too many things on my mind :bang:

Bet you got lack of internet symptoms :p

WB :D

Thanks!

Well i've been feeling sick foe past few days, so must have got lack of net probs :eek:

See I knew it :p

Hope the new place is all good :) (y)

New place is fine ta.

Tell we got the net back, Tom walked in saw it on and jumped in my seat... i've had to get the lappy out lol

I have another boring day ahead of me as still off work :eek: The last time i went to work was 18th July lol

So im gonna be studying today, thought seen as im off i might as well make the most of the free time and im doing a home study course.

Back