what you doing today ?

Currently reading:
what you doing today ?

dan_in_darlo

Banned
just wondering what everyones plans are

my are

im gonna pig out and eat my BOX of WISPA's hahahah mmmmm the chocolate taste soooooo good 47left to go yummy

Dobby

Barney, Dennis & Larry
nowt this morning, shower later, visiting a mate then this evening introducing my daughter to her father for the first time. Yup, busy day for me

100hpJames

Has sport button disease
hmm, I'll eventually get out of bed, replace working on the car with cleaning my room, then I'm off to a suprise bday party tonight :D

JFL

you *****!!
Well, im going to gym later on. Actually going to go into the gym this time, then go for a swim/jacuzzi/steam room. Then im going upto xscape later on to see black sheep - hopefully (y)

OP
OP
dan_in_darlo

dan_in_darlo

Banned
lol im still in bed too lol i was at work last night 11.30pm til 7am had 2hours sleep and wide awake now its mad lol

going 4 a power nap later on lol

100hpJames

Has sport button disease
I saw the trailer for black sheep, couldn't help but giggle all the way through it lol, I reckon I'll have to see it soon

JFL

you *****!!
I just wanna see it really. Been looking forward to it since i saw the trailers a fair few months ago. Its either a choice between that or Resident Evil 3 :confused:

JFL

you *****!!
Before i was 18 inever used to get id'd, then once i had turned 18, i started getting id'd a lot. Even when buying 15 rated DVD'S :rolleyes:

Tris Harris

Top Dog
went for my first legal pint last night, they never ID me and then last night he decided to and he goes 'you got any id fella' i was like actually.. . yes :D

OP
OP
dan_in_darlo

dan_in_darlo

Banned
haha its great when your like that lol cos you no your not going to get refused
feels like you can rule the world lolol

Andy Monty

Staff member
i was ID'd last week the funny thing is im 24 :D

the only other time i was id'd was in a super market when i was about 20 went to do the weekly shop to help mummy out.... loaded the conveyer checkout girl starts putting it thought then stopped when she got to teh case of beer and asked me for id (which i didnt have on me) so she wouldnt put it through so some poor sap had to put the weekly shop back on the shelf as i was not in a agreeable mood that day :)

OP
OP
dan_in_darlo

dan_in_darlo

Banned
haha wasnt morrisons was it they were in the paper a while ago and refused a 72yr old bloke a sale of some wine i think it was because he was unable to provide ID lol

i work for them and ive been getting servered since i was 16

lol I was ID'd for cigarettes when I was 27 :eek: ... made me feel ok tho :D

And I am ment to be getting on with some work today...but the only thing with working from home...is I keep sitting back down in front of puter :eek: