what you all doing?

Currently reading:
what you all doing?

A scene in this film (hasn't been on yet) shows how bruce's son is killed, or was that a myth?

Also, did bruce lee die because he ate a paracetamol (sp) ?

night smurfhead :wave:

joecinq said:
A scene in this film (hasn't been on yet) shows how bruce's son is killed, or was that a myth?

Also, did bruce lee die because he ate a paracetamol (sp) ?

night smurfhead :wave:

Theres so much controversy over his death, just did some research :D
Some say accident, some say OD, some say he was tapping a mafia boss' wife or daughter :confused:

luke1985 said:
Theres so much controversy over his death, just did some research :D
Some say accident, some say OD, some say he was tapping a mafia boss' wife or daughter :confused:

OD!!!....... 'the legend has it' that he died because he was so super-fit when he had a paracetamol he just died!

I have believed this story since my dad told me it when i was young (he a die hard bruce lee fan), and i won't believe anything else :p

I think the mafia bosses wife/daughter (both?) story seems a little far fetched!

Who killed tupac? and did elvis die on the toilet? :confused:

good luck getting up tomorrow luke!

joecinq said:
OD!!!....... 'the legend has it' that he died because he was so super-fit when he had a paracetamol he just died!

I have believed this story since my dad told me it when i was young (he a die hard bruce lee fan), and i won't believe anything else :p

I think the mafia bosses wife/daughter (both?) story seems a little far fetched!

Who killed tupac? and did elvis die on the toilet? :confused:

good luck getting up tomorrow luke!

Im used to it :D Plus i have mum to drag me outta bed when i sleep through my alarm :rolleyes:

Sunday evening/monday mornings are the worst. get to bed about 2, fall asleep about 4, up at 6 :bang:

And i was just quoting some of the rumours found on the web. Couldnt find the official cause :? and have no idea of elvis and tupac!!

That's bull**** I defy anyone to produce medical proof that anyone can die through just taking paracetemol....!

I heard that Elvis died on the toilet.

And Tupac well me thinks he got shot, but a few of us still think that hes actually alive and just in hiding!!!!! :eek:

TashyG said:
I heard that Elvis died on the toilet.

And Tupac well me thinks he got shot, but a few of us still think that hes actually alive and just in hiding!!!!! :eek:

My mate believes that tupac is alive aswell...he also says he saw him in the burger section of McDonalds :nutter:

I'm pretty sure the Elvis thing is true... if it's not it's a very common myth.

A myth is a female moth.

As far as I am aware, Bruce Lee died as the result of a rare condition, which meant that when he smoked pot his brain swelled, which caused headaches. On the occasion of his death he had been smoking pot and took a headache pill to relieve the pain, but the pill compounded the effect of the pot, causing an aneurism or something similar. The unlikely part of this explanation is, why would someone smoke pot, if they knew it gave them headaches.

Neo...I'll have an experiment with that theory if you want, Im off to Amsterdam for a few days with some mates in around 15 mins!

Back