What would you do...

Currently reading:
What would you do...

Crowder

Ok, so was having a conversation at work, typical breaktime conversation regarding absolute nonsense..

What would you do in the even of a zombie attack?

Im sure between you we could all come up with some pretty good ideas.
:D

go to work get sprinter van and space heater and diesel genny welding equipment
set van into a lean mean killing machine.
then go to petrol station and fill up
then go to peters and grab a shotgun
then nip to supermarket

Just like all the movies Eh?

Although i dont recall a sprinter van being used in any of them :D

find the nearest military or raf base, theres food, shelter, and plenty of weapons and armoured vehicles.
you could sit in a tank all day long with a cup of tea, and a bacon sandwich blasting the cr*p out of the undead lol

I'd go to Mum's, kill Phillip, make our escape, get to The Winchester, have a cup of tea and wait for all this to blow over!

Sorry, didn't realise it had already been posted.

Thought zombie attacks wouldn't be a hot topic :D

What would you do in the even of a zombie attack?

I fear that I am already living in a zombie attack at work (n) Just looked up zombies on Wiki & it says the following

"A zombie is a creature that appears in books and popular culture typically as a reanimated dead or a mindless human being"

Deffo sounds like work!! I will keep a close eye on this thread and hope that you can give me some ideas how I can stop the attack :eek:

I fear that I am already living in a zombie attack at work (n) Just looked up zombies on Wiki & it says the following

"A zombie is a creature that appears in books and popular culture typically as a reanimated dead or a mindless human being"

Deffo sounds like work!! I will keep a close eye on this thread and hope that you can give me some ideas how I can stop the attack :eek:
Hit them on the head with a big shovel.

Back