What would you do?

Currently reading:
What would you do?

But i feel bad because when he has ben cheating meeting girls hes always ben with me. And the girl he is with would never cheat on him. So its really hard

Choose ur mates better if his behaviour cause you anxiety?

"Mate, I dont like u cheatin on ur squeeze & usin me as an alibi..."

"I thort u were a mate"...

"I am but its not fair..."

"Why do u fancy her or summat?"

"No..."

"Why wots up with her?..."

Honestly I would truly leave it alone...

"No..."

it depends. if he is good mates with the girl and the boy it will be fine if not it could look like GF stealing:p

"No..."

That made me laugh!!

Mine went like this:

Me - "Mate you really gotta tell her, its unfair i have to keep stickin up for you and taking her out cos you cba, she's getting suspicious, her mates want her to ditch you anyway and if i don't tell her someone else will"

Lad - "yeye i know, i'll talk to her"

Me - *believes him*
----------------------

Girl - Have you spoke to 'Lad' today?

Me - nah not today, he still not talkin to you?

Other Lad - "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDSSSS"

Me -"shut up!"

Girl - "wat's that about?"

Me - "nothing"

Other Lad - "tell her ed"

Me - "blah blah blah"

--------------------------------------
Girl - "I've spoke to him you're making it up, your lying blah blah" *tells everyone i'm a liar tryin to split them up etc"

Me - "WTF?!?"

-------------------------------------
Lad - "I can't tell her"

Me - "You gotta or else i'll show her the proof cos ur getting everyone to hate me now!"

------------------------------

went on for ages...all solved in the end though, and they're still together...somehow (y)

Last edited:
I know her because its my missues best mate. I want to keep my mouth shut but my missues knows i know something and we had split because i would say anything.

That superglue is strong stuff!

5010796102364.jpg

I know her because its my missues best mate. I want to keep my mouth shut but my missues knows i know something and we had split because i would say anything.
well its up to you...its you who will be taking the blame for it most likely to start with but whatever happens I hope it goes ok :)

Hahaha, yeah, immensly strong stuff!

The person being cheated on deserves to know, there person whose cheating has a choice, and they're making the wrong one, so **** 'em, be there for your other mate.

:eek::eek::eek:

*holds back comment til blue in the face*

...My thoughts and opinions on cheating have changed quite dramatically. Basically I think its the lies that hurt the most. Make sure it all gets out in the open by convincing your unfaithful friend to come clean, you shouldn't have to fall out with anyone over it.

:eek::eek::eek:

*holds back comment til blue in the face*

and breaaaaaaaatttthhhheeeee :hug:

...My thoughts and opinions on cheating have changed quite dramatically. Basically I think its the lies that hurt the most. Make sure it all gets out in the open by convincing your unfaithful friend to come clean, you shouldn't have to fall out with anyone over it.

i agree...lies are nasty nasty nasty things :nono:

Back