What would you do?

Currently reading:
What would you do?

swansea2007

If u was good friends with a guy and a girl who worth both in a realtionship together, and you knew one of them was cheating. And you felt bad about them cheating but you cant say anything cause there both your mates. What would u do

Cause if i say something i lose a mate.
If i dont say nothing i lose the other mate for not saying?:bang::bang:

If u was good friends with a guy and a girl who worth both in a realtionship together, and you knew one of them was cheating. And you felt bad about them cheating but you cant say anything cause there both your mates. What would u do

Cause if i say something i lose a mate.
If i dont say nothing i lose the other mate for not saying?:bang::bang:

Its their issue not yours, if you say nothing no-one will know you knew, so you stay out of it, watch it unravel and help them both move on or get back together eventually. IMO.

Its their issue not yours, if you say nothing no-one will know you knew, so you stay out of it, watch it unravel and help them both move on or get back together eventually. IMO.

How would you feel if your partner was cheating on you and your mates new but said nothing?

The person being cheated on deserves to know, there person whose cheating has a choice, and they're making the wrong one, so **** 'em, be there for your other mate.

How would you feel if your partner was cheating on you and your mates new but said nothing?

I would only know if they told me, if they say nothing I would never know.

If they are only goin out together its no big deal, the big question is :-

What is either partner doing, or not doing, that caused the other to cheat?

There is usually a reason, they need to learn to talk.

We have all cheated / been cheated on, life goes on...

We have all cheated / been cheated on, life goes on...

Speak for yourself :D

I have never cheated or (to my knowledge) been cheated on.....

However, does the 'cheating' friend know that you know?

Speak for yourself :D

I have never cheated or (to my knowledge) been cheated on.....

Not even at skool? Its a part of life and fair enuf until a level of comittment is agreed, such as when a couple get engaged or married...

Not even at skool? Its a part of life and fair enuf until a level of comittment is agreed, such as when a couple get engaged or married...

Nope, not even then

I'm a good girl i am :D

In my opinion cheating at any level of commitment is wrong, once your in a relationship with someone, even if only in the first few weeks of the relationship I expect them to respect me enough to not screw around, If they don't want to be in an exclusive relationship thats fine, don't be.

I know every situation isn't black and white, but it's just how I see it.

I had this trouble (dunno if he was cheating but he was living in leeds without telling her!!)...And it got worse because the lad was making me cover for him and i was having to take the girl out with all of us to keep her occupied whilst he was in leeds!!! :|

Tried not telling her and then other people found out and said they would so i told her in the nicest way i could...he then denyed the whole thing...big mess up, she hated me etc etc didn't believe me etc etc. I proved i was right and after a whirl wind few months all of us are fine now!

I think you should tell them but make sure that you do it when its right and you make out that you're not causing trouble but you had no choice (that'll stop the one thinking you were trying to cause trouble and drop them in the **** and the other one thinking you just wanted to split them up)...and make sure you have proof!

Last edited:
Best to stay out of it IMO. Its no-one elses business. People shoot the messenger and feel even more stupid for some reason, and its well known that a victim is always the last to find out.

Last edited:
Been in this situation before, apart from the person cheating was doing it with another one of my mates!

I told my mate his missus was cheating, I ended up being the bad guy for it.

I did the right thing as he's more of a mate than she is although I'd been friends with them for the same amount of time.

It all blew over and I'm still friends with them all.

BUT its alot of hassle and somebody else will tell the person in question anyway. I agree with Ffoxy, stay well out of it and let it sort itself out.

Been in this situation before, apart from the person cheating was doing it with another one of my mates!

I told my mate his missus was cheating, I ended up being the bad guy for it.

I did the right thing as he's more of a mate than she is although I'd been friends with them for the same amount of time.

It all blew over and I'm still friends with them all.

BUT its alot of hassle and somebody else will tell the person in question anyway. I agree with Ffoxy, stay well out of it and let it sort itself out.
you do save yourself a lot of hassle not getting involved...listen to all of our horror stories lol (y)

But i feel bad because when he has ben cheating meeting girls hes always ben with me. And the girl he is with would never cheat on him. So its really hard

Back