General what will make you give up your B and sell it?

Currently reading:
General what will make you give up your B and sell it?

Well, I must say I love the car and the way it looks. I've had mine for nearly two years now.

I would like to try an MX-5 to see if the rear wheel drive does make much of a difference. On the other hand even the new one's are not that good looking.

Could be tempted by the new Alpha Spider....

The main problem is finding a car that gives you the same raw fun feel, perhaps an Elise, but then it's not so practical and costs a wee bit more.....

Looks like I'll stick with my Barchetta :)

To give up my barchetta I think means that I am gonna be a father and I will want to get a 5 series BMW.
If I can afford the BMW though, then probably I would be able to afford keeping the B for sunday rides top down.
Verdict: Probably wouldn't give it away in any case ;)

I don't really want to sell my B, but in the future when circumstances allow i shall come back into the fold:)

I need more seats, its that simple:cry:

And who knows, i may change my mind anyway and keep her, again!

To give up my barchetta I think means that I am gonna be a father and I will want to get a 5 series BMW.
If I can afford the BMW though, then probably I would be able to afford keeping the B for sunday rides top down.
Verdict: Probably wouldn't give it away in any case ;)

Apologies for a little bit of Hijacking but if you are going for a 5, seriously consider a 7 series instead and have a look at my site www.bmw7resource.co.uk ;)

Back