General What to do?!?!?!

Currently reading:
General What to do?!?!?!

Update on my Panda as I sit in my house imobile with no vehicle to go anywhere. Morrisons phoned me and told me my Panda is on the boat. It feels like forever and Im starting to get cabin fever because I cant get out my house without a vehicle (disabled). Oh well, hopefully not too long to go til I have a Panda 100HP :D Oh btw, I still havent seen a 100HP in the flesh :confused:

All work and no play make jack a dull boy :bang:

Update time, got a phonecall from Graeme at Morrisons of Stirling to tell me my Panda will be at his showroom this week. He asked me to come and collect a form and get it stamped by the job centre so they know when to release the car to me (when my mobility allowance becomes theirs and not mine), so I got it done today and got the form back to him, and the job centre dated it 1st August.
So it looks like I should have my panda by 1st Aug, here's hoping :D (y) :cool:

Nice to hear mate. It'll be worth the wait...

Mine makes me grin every time I unlock it - and thats before I even start the engine....

I'm with you on that one Colin.(y)

So when's the first Scottish Panda 100HP owners meet going to be then?;)

I got it!! I picked it up at 10.30 this morning (aug 1ST) and I looooove it. Ive been grinning like an idiot all day and still am as I type this!. Cant get my Nokia N95 to connect to the bluetooth, but I havent read the manual yet as Im not long in (6.10pm) coz I just wanted to drive and drive and dr....I think you can see a pattern forming.

Right HPscot. Photoshoot, when and where??

YAY! well done that man :slayer:
I'm jealous now because you've got all them quiet Scottish roads to drive them on and i'm stuck in a city:cry:

I got it!! I picked it up at 10.30 this morning (aug 1ST) and I looooove it. Ive been grinning like an idiot all day and still am as I type this!. Cant get my Nokia N95 to connect to the bluetooth, but I havent read the manual yet as Im not long in (6.10pm) coz I just wanted to drive and drive and dr....I think you can see a pattern forming.

The N95 does work with it as I have one and it works fine. :)

Congratulations mate.(y)

Let me check with my better half but I'm over your way this weekend (Hamilton) on Sunday. Maybe we could meet up for a natter and some pics?

I'll get back to you.

In the meantime.........ENJOY!;)

I'm jealous now because you've got all them quiet Scottish roads to drive them on and i'm stuck in a city:cry:

Cheers Andy - and I can't think of a better endorsement for having the first national 100HP Owners meet in Scotland......or at least the Borders.(y)

I would have to say the 100Hp, it's got those cheeky looks about it, it handles really well and for whats under the hood it's got superb performance. It's economy is pretty good on longs trips, just put it in 6th sitback and relax.

One thing I would says about it is the seats quite low and can be difficult to get out of if you have mobility problems, thats the main reason my Dad wont switch his 1.3 Eleganza for a 100hp when his mobility comes up.

I've driven most of the Pandas at some point or another and whats the salesman says is true, the looks and the name is all the 100hp shares with other Pandas (they dont nickname it Wrath for no reason).

If you settle on one imo Electroclash Grey is the best looking colour.

The N95 does work with it as I have one and it works fine. :)

I got it. I had to do a software update on my phone at the nokia site, but it's paired with my car now :D

Congratulations mate.(y)

Let me check with my better half but I'm over your way this weekend (Hamilton) on Sunday. Maybe we could meet up for a natter and some pics?

I'll get back to you.

In the meantime.........ENJOY!;)

Thx Mate. Im at a wedding this weekend, but my g/f reckons we'll be home in time for me to meet up with you. I'll pm you with my phone number incase :D

I would have to say the 100Hp, it's got those cheeky looks about it, it handles really well and for whats under the hood it's got superb performance. It's economy is pretty good on longs trips, just put it in 6th sitback and relax.

One thing I would says about it is the seats quite low and can be difficult to get out of if you have mobility problems, thats the main reason my Dad wont switch his 1.3 Eleganza for a 100hp when his mobility comes up.

I've driven most of the Pandas at some point or another and whats the salesman says is true, the looks and the name is all the 100hp shares with other Pandas (they dont nickname it Wrath for no reason).

If you settle on one imo Electroclash Grey is the best looking colour.

In the day and a half Ive owned the car, I have noticed a little difficulty trying to get out over that seat bolster, but I get there, and it's worth it (y)

Thx Mate. Im at a wedding this weekend, but my g/f reckons we'll be home in time for me to meet up with you. I'll pm you with my phone number

Got the number on my phone now mate.

Seeing as you have a wedding this weekend let's put it off for this weekend - but let's sort something out during August.(y)

Back