Technical What spacers do I need for Punto GT alloys?

Currently reading:
Technical What spacers do I need for Punto GT alloys?

Cinq11

Hi everyone,

What type spacers will I need to fit Punto GT rims on my 97' Cinquecento Sporting? Is 20mm all around enough?

I can't seem to find any precise answers in previous threads.

Thanks.

For future reference, just minus the ET of the original wheels from the ET of new wheels and that is what is needed for them to sit exactly same as the oems... GT wheels are ET45.5 from memory of when i had them. I used 25mm up front and 13mm at back iirc - but that was just because I had them spacers lying about

2014-05-14 16.06.08.jpg

Okay. Looks really good... You don't reckon 13mm would be enough on the front?

Thanks.

well would make the total offset 32.5mm - i really cant remember the factory wheel offset, not had any in so many years lol. If you have some try it.

side note: them wheels on mine were on 185/50 tyres, i had no issues bar sometime i caught the wheel on the front arch but that was more to do with the car having 60/60 lowering springs, rear arches were also rolled.

well would make the total offset 32.5mm - i really cant remember the factory wheel offset, not had any in so many years lol. If you have some try it.

side note: them wheels on mine were on 185/50 tyres, i had no issues bar sometime i caught the wheel on the front arch but that was more to do with the car having 60/60 lowering springs, rear arches were also rolled.

Okay.. I'll have a go. Thank a lot.?

Back